"SHE'S HERE!!!!!!"

by Eric on May 11, 2007

We have a new addition to the When They Reminisce family today!!. Weighing in at 9 lbs. even and 21.5″ long, my beautiful daughter Kellen Eve arrived at 12:02 this morning. We actually had a home birth with the assistance of our midwife (BTW, it’s soo much better compared to delivering in a hospital…trust me!!!!) and both Kellen and my wife Tara are doing awesome!!….What a BEAUTIFUL day!!!!!!! Stay Tuned, I have a treat planned for everyone this evening!!

santoscrew May 11, 2007 at 7:07 pm

wow man, good news!!! lets hope her father loves her more then he loves this blog :P

haha take care man!

Gyasi May 11, 2007 at 7:17 pm

Congrats my dude. I was recently blessed with my first child–a son. He’ll be 4 months on the 14th. It’s an amazing, profound and intimidating experience–many blessings. I AM terrified, however, of having a young lady–that line by Jay comes to mind–”I have demons in my past, so I have daughters on the way…”

I’m sure you don’t have any demons in your past though.

As for the music, thanks bro. You’re a lifesaver–literally. So much of this music was formative in my life–I look at stuff like Das EFX and Kwest the Mad Ladd (who has that?????) as stuff that allowed me to not mind being different (along with kwame, who I do not see on your list)…

Anyway, thanks bro. This is beautiful. Congrats again.

Mike Dikk May 11, 2007 at 8:33 pm

damn son. still blogging after a birth. congratulations.

Fifteen May 12, 2007 at 12:50 am

beautiful! congrats.

Olskool4real May 12, 2007 at 12:55 am

Congrats to you and the Misses for your bundle of joy!!

Jake May 12, 2007 at 2:25 am

Glad to hear that everything went smoothly, and congratulations on another blessing. May God bless you and your family.

Jaz May 13, 2007 at 4:21 am

congratulations man…I hope she and your family are in the best of health.

Frankyc May 13, 2007 at 4:42 pm

Congratulations man!!

Leave Your Nine At Home May 18, 2007 at 12:56 pm

Congratulations to all of you. All the best wishes for your little cutiepie.